Booked a table at Square’s secret garden?
Here’s all you need to know about what to expect, and what we need from you to ensure we adhere to the Government's guidelines to keep you and our staff safe and happy!
- Please arrive on time for your booking. You will be greeted at the door to the secret garden and a member of staff will escort you to your table. There may be a small queue whilst you wait to be seated, so please adhere to social distancing whilst you wait to be seated.
- Please use the hand sanitizer stations and check in using the NHS app upon arrival.
- A minimum spend of of £12.50 per guest will be required for your table.
- We are a cashless venue. No cash will be accepted and all payments must be made via contactless or card payment. We accept all major cards and payment methods.
- All food and drinks will be served in disposable tableware to minimize cross contamination.
- All tables must be vacated swiftly at the end of this sitting to enable cleaning for the next sitting. We thank you for adhering strictly to this.
- You will be asked to provide contact details for all members of your party. This can be submitted on the form below, and will be used to facilitate the governments track and trace program. We will not share your details with any third party, and these will be deleted 21 days after your visit.
- Wrap up warm. Our garden is weatherproof but is still outside.
- Enjoy your time with us! :-)
Track & trace Contact Details
Please enter all contact details for members of your booking. These will be kept on file for 21 days, and then deleted.